Laundry room organization pt. 1.

 



Today we are talking about the most valued organization and cleaning area in everybodys homes - laundry room. It is time to stop letting this room being an afterthought and give it some spark ✨️ I will share with you some cool & useful stuff I found on Amazon.com. This organizers and decor will make your Laundry room a lovely place and your life 10 times easier. 

Isn't this great? Now you can organize your laundry without searching your whole laundry basket. The only important thing is to teach your family members to follow the rules of this one☝️😁 If you are interested in this you can check the link bellow⬇️



Large Capacity Laundry Room Organization Jars, 3 Pcs Acrylic Laundry Detergent Container with 2 Scoops & Labels. If you are interested, check the link bellow⬇️



Dryer sheets and Laundry pods organizers everybody needs in their Laundry room. If you are interested click on the link bellow:





This decorative basket may have its purpose even in the living room, bedroom and in other corners of the house. I personaly use it in the Laundry room and if you are interested you can click on the link bellow⬇️



I'm pretty sure we all have the same problem when it comes to socks. Sometimes I really don't get it, how and where they just dissappear but I guess this lost socks box can help collect them all one day! I ordered mine from amazon and here is the link if you are interested⬇️




            This 5 pieces Laundry room wall sign is something every women and mom needs in their laundry decorations. It is just too cute and if you love rustical and modern Farmhouse style, this should be your great choice! You can order it here https://amzn.to/49Cj2EM



Laundry detergent dispenser glass jar 
Get it on the link bellow⬇️




This is one of my favourite organizing tools for the laundry room. I used to put all of this cleaning stuff in one closet and it used to annoy me. This is wall hanger that can help you organize all of your mops and cleaners in one place. It comes with 4 slots and 4 hooks. I personaly adore this one so if you are also interested, you can order it in the link bellow:



Iron and ironing board wall holder. This is one of the best things in my Laundry room I never knew I needed but it made my life 10 times easier. You can order it on the link bellow:





Primjedbe

Popularni postovi